Introduction to LBLV Review
LBLV Ltd. focuses on meeting the needs of its clients and partners. First introduced in 2017, this broker continues to grow and strives hard to deliver advanced and reliable trading services. LBLV has been working alongside financial market specialists to ensure that traders experience a simpler way to invest, enabling them to grab significant market opportunities.
As regards information, the platform does not run short of resources that would keep its clients updated.
LBLV provides a range of market insights, including analysis, commentaries, and trading signals among others. It also offers various educational materials, such as news articles, blogs, and more to help novice traders understand what they are about to venture into.
LBLV Account Types
LBLV offers five account packages, i.e., Rookie, Basic, Premier, Elite, and VIP – all of which cover the following features:
- Minimum lot size of 0.01
- Access to the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform
- Islamic Account option
- Mobile Trader
- Contact with an Account Manager
- 24-hour support
What separate the accounts from each other are:
- Rookie – Requires $5,000
- Basic – Requires $25,000
- Premier – Requires $50,000
- Elite – Requires $100,000
- VIP – Requires $1M
- Spreads are floating for the Rookie, Basic, and Premier account.
- Spreads are fixed for the Elite and VIP account.
- LBLV’s Techinical Indicator is only available for Premier, Elite, and VIP account holders.
- Technical Analysis is only accessible to traders of the Elite and VIP account.
- A Personal Banker will only be provided once investors open a VIP account. The Rookie, Basic, Premier, and Elite do not offer a Personal Banker.
LBLV Trading Products
Clients of LBLV are given access to the following trading products:
- LBLV offers access to more than 50 currency pairs including major, minor, and exotic pairs.
- Currency traders of the platform are also allowed to trade on margin with high leverage without additional fees or commissions.
- Minimum spread starts at 0.1 pips.
- LBLV clients may buy or sell industry-leading precious metals, i.e. gold, silver, copper, platinum, and palladium.
- Trade with leverage up to 1:100.
- Price fluctuation for trading spot metal starts within the range of 0.01-0.10000.
- Traders of LBLV can take positions on oil, gold, wheat, and other commodities without commissions.
- Clients may trade commodity futures with 30.4 average spread.
Indices & Shares
- LBLV covers more than 300 shares and 40 major indices, as well as a vast selection of the highly-traded stocks, such Apple, Microsoft, Google, and more.
- The platform enables trading shares from over 10 major markets with no commissions and lower margin requirements.
- Traders can also benefit from shares that are expected to depreciate, or short a particular share that is likely to get overvalued.
LBLV Trading Conditions
In terms of leverage, LBLV offers up to 1:400, which is within the industry average. The platform ensures immediate trade executions, and offers floating spreads starting from 0.8 pips for the first four account types, i.e., Rookie, Basic, Premier, and Elite.
This broker’s pricing is also reasonable. LBLV offers competitive variable spreads from as low as 0.3 pips, with the minimum spread for the EUR/USD at 0.1 pips.
When it comes to platforms, the platforms are ideal for both novice and expert traders.
LBLV allows cross-asset trading with the help of MetaTrader 5 (MT5), providing clients with direct access to technical indicators and built-in market calendar. The MT5 is equipped with the necessary instruments for technical and fundamental analysis, as well as automated trading and copy trading.
The MT5 platform also has a separate accounting of orders and trades called, Market Depth, which supports all kinds of trading orders and execution methods.
LBLV’s MT5 have 21 time frames available, from one-minute to one-month, traders can simply select the type of quote visualization appropriate for their trading system.
Moreover, establishing visualization of additional data, such as tick volumes, last price, open-high-low-close chart (OHLC) can be done through MT5. The platform has an application available for the iPad, iPhone, and Android device, while the Webtrader version enables instant access through any browser.
Conclusion – Is LBLV Good Broker?
While LBLV is relatively new in the trading industry, this broker has gained quite a strong following for the time it has been providing its services. Even though its minimum deposit requirements seem a little high, the resources and the minimum costs charged makes LBLV worth giving a try.
Another advantage of this broker is its trading platforms. Based on the MT5, LBLV’s platforms are designed to function efficiently and work well with desktops as well as mobile phones.
In addition, the apps enable clients to manage their trading account, track trading history, and place trades. The advanced features of the apps are also excellent for hedging and netting.